Friday, October 29, 2010

" they trying to be happy sid, and its not easy "





















sourche : skinstumblr

So I'm sure I've been gone for a long time, and I apologize. Its hard to keep the blog update while I'm still busy with college stuff. While I have time in the middle of the night and usually I can't sleep cause my insomnia, I watch Skins 1 until the morning come ( its bad but its good lol ) so I finish watching skins season 1 ( generation 1 ) and totally fell in love with this tv show. I feel in love with every each the character , personally I love cassey and sid but the whole character also great. Its kinda funny when I watch this show the thought that always come to me is " hey thats happen to me too " , so its just like watching my life story but its not me who playing it ( except the part of sex , drugs , and drink, and father die ). When I watch this show I realize that anyone who have a friends who always support them no matter what the condition is , is really a lucky person and we should keep a friend like that. Its not easy though, to found a friends who always could be around you just like trying to be happy which is not easy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment