Thursday, April 14, 2011

" I meet you when I was wondering, we seen many world since then "


sourche : tumblr

I'm completely forget the name of the photographer but I swear I found those picture on tumblr. Yes people , PlEASE DO NOT TOUCH, THANK YOU. why? because his mine, I'm joking. It would be lovely if I could actually say that and its the truth, but let just leave my dreams for dreams world only.

I'm having my mid test right now and thats why I rarely update my blog, I know I make another excuse for not updating my blog, but I'm telling you the truth. I don't have anything to share right now, nothing special. I just want to update today cause of william and the words that I use for the tittle of this post. So if you guys notice the tittle of this post and know where is that come from, then you will know my current obsession song. have a great days x

1 comment:

  1. photographer is kevin tachman :)
    william & charlie are so cute!!!
    i like it when u update your blog

    ReplyDelete