Wednesday, February 2, 2011

" I'm just an ordinary earthling really "


sourche : swagger.com

Dylan sada,a Freelance photographer, part time model , part from all of that she also one of the girl that I adore for quite long time. I first know her from her deviant art which is my friend told me and then I get really amazed by her work, and then she take a picture for Nylon magazine which is one of my favorite magazine, after that I know she live in New York ( jealous? of course ),and then I " friend" with her on her facebook ( so happy ), and then I stalk her twitter and her tumblr ( kidding guys ), and I still following her work until now.

She always make me surprise every time she upload a picture on her facebook , her style , her unique way to photograph, her beauty face, or just share a link of video which some of them is really amazing video, she also never fail to amazed me which I think amazing, more amazing is the fact that actually she from Jakarta, Indonesia :D. Her style also amazing , its different from others, very unique on her own way , and very inspirational, I could only share you some of the picture that I get from swagger.com , I love her shoes on the first picture, I want that lol.

Anyway she make me think that if we love something, desire something , want something! don't be afraid to run and catch what we want, we never know whats gonna happen next but as long we try and never give up to something that we love, we might could drop to something good , or maybe way more good than we thought. x

No comments:

Post a Comment