Friday, June 24, 2011

Northumbria University



























white sweater zara , legging jeans topshop, sun glasses mark and spencer, shoes topshop

taken by me & my friends 
edit by me

    On the second day in New Castle I finally could taste a bit of english breakfast after that I visit Northumbria University , we had little tour of the really cool college, of course the fashion class part. Its really amazing to have the opportunity to see other fashion class, I get to see how they making some cool stuff, write their ideas on the wall mirror of their class, they make some amazing poster for they Graduate Fashion Week, and also I get to see their sewing place and I met some of the students who really busy making cloth for Graduate Fashion Week but I didn't take the picture cause I don't want to bother them with my camera sound. A lot of cool art on the their wall , its really cool just walk pass their class and get the feeling of inspiration by see so many of cool art hanging on the wall. 

   I also go to their really big library , they have everything there like really everything. I couldn't take the picture of their books cause I'm not allow to. They have like a really good collection of the books and that probably the first time I feel like I would love to stuck in that library and read all the photography section all day long. More amazing is that they show us the collection of old VOGUE magazine from year to year ( on the picture above ). After that we went for a walk around New Castle, took some picture, and we went to BALTIC museum, another cool place but I'm not allow to taking picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment