Saturday, August 13, 2011

Every sound that I hear its just another inspiration to me


Johnny Flynn - Brown Trout Blues

( I could be somewhere else, I should be someone else, but you wouldn't know me if I was )



Foster The People - Pumped Up Kids 

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks 


You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet )



Caleb Landry Jones - Tachowa place 

( He said " you doing great " , does he chew on a stick conductor of your fate and you think your alive )


Caleb Landry Jones - Warm Sun ( Blue Bird Black Eyes )

 ( You're smile, you're eyes, my heart is satisfied Blue bird, black eyes, perched on the window sill )
Warm sun, uprise, tip-toin' up our sides And how I wish that you were here
You're so close, yet so unclear 


Jonathan Boulet - North to South East To You

Leave all your wars and all your cares  )


Find me and you, my name, but I can't remember you 



Phoenix - Long Distance Call ( Acoustic )

I'm far gone but your long distance call And your capital letters keep me asking for more )




Kensington - Youth

( it show you far from fine and now you know, you know its nobody fault but your own )



Coeur De Pirate - Fondu au Noir

Tu sèmes le bonheur à chaque pas que tu fais


Et à ton réveil la vie reprend son train. )



The Vaccines - Norgaard

( Her mind's made up; she don't wanna go steady. )


She's only seventeen, so she's probably not ready.

    Some of the music I've been listening lately on my holiday, since its really amazing and very inspirational I thought it will be good to share to the world. If some of you already know , good then. So what's you favorite songs you currently can't stop listen to it? share with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment