Monday, August 1, 2011

Java Rockin Land 2011






 

Second day of the concert , got the chance to met steven ansell from Blood Red Shoes


second day outfit : zara tank top, short denim zara, converse



third day outfit : zara grey crop top, high wast short, converse, hat from H&M

    I could say that July probably went really well for me. I had so much fun on this month , mostly hang out with friends and watch concert. Java Rockin Land one of Big Festival for Rock music in Jakarta, the show went 3 days ( its like Glastonbury but its Jakarta Version ) . Last year I also come to this event , they always provide a good band and a good show. And on this month, they really giving us a really awesome band list . On the first day I watch , We are scientist , Blood Red Shoes , and amazingly end with 30 Second to mars ( I only give u the list of the band that I watch , its still have like more but I'm to lazy to write it down ), The second day I watch Neon Tress, Kensington ( a really good band from Dutch ) , The Cranberries , and end the day with Blood Red Shoes again ( they show twice which make me really damn happy ) . On the last day which is the third day , I watch Kensington , Good Charlotte , and Helloween . All the show went really amazing , memorable , and I really enjoy to go out to a Music Festival like that especially with a friends that you love. Just enjoy the music and have fun ! .

sourche : picture concert taken by me with my cellphone 

No comments:

Post a Comment