Friday, October 7, 2011

The Inside Of Graduate Fashion Week London

IMG_2500
IMG_2501
IMG_2528
Screen shot 2011-09-24 at 7.30.29 PM
IMG_2524
Screen shot 2011-09-21 at 9.54.49 PM
IMG_2535
IMG_2536
Screen shot 2011-09-21 at 9.59.44 PMIMG_2550
IMG_2545IMG_2514

Those are some of my favorite picture that I took when I was at Graduate Fashion Week in London, little peek for you to know how the inside situation of the event. I also take a picture of some cool stranger there, random people's that I met and love their style . Believe me its not easy to ask for a picture of them, well maybe some of them will be so nicely said "yes , of course " but some of them could be really bossy and will be very honest if they don't want their picture to be taken, also sometime I get language problem, yes they speak english but some of the people's I met and the one that I want to take the picture not speak english or their english is to hard to understand, so I use body language to ask their picture . If I'm not wrong, I get rejected for 3 or 5 times there, its kinda pissed me off and make me feel down but at the same time I respect their privacy if they really don't want to be taken their picture. But it didn't make me stop to ask their picture cause its really fun to do it and I could met and talk with some good stranger there . So guys don't be afraid to do something that you want, cause if you didn't try it first u didn't know what and how its gonna end, sometime it could be something bad but sometime it could be something good and priceless .

No comments:

Post a Comment