Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ride a white horse

so I've got a news that make me happy and sad, well it's start from I chat with mrtin from the paddingtons * the guitarist*, I'm really happy I could chat with him, and he really nice too.
so here we go :

Anchi

hi martin, how are you? x)
9:26pm

Martin

good, thankyou, you?
9:27pm

Anchi

good then, I'm fine and bored, thanz for asking x))
9:29pm

Anchi

so how you're days?
9:29pm

Martin

not too bad, busy
9:30pm

Anchi

busy with what? a show?
9:30pm

Martin

no, i have a clothing business

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Non-Stop-Vintage
9:32pm

Anchi

woah! I didn't know about that, so you busy with your clothing business?
9:24pm

Martin

yes!
9:34pm

Anchi

I really late for a news, hey love the design of your cloth, it's cute 8D
9:35pm

Martin

cool
9:36pm

Anchi

probably don't like with this question, you really quit the paddingtons?
9:36pm

Martin

i think so honey!
9:37pm

Anchi

hah? what? so you did?
9:38pm

Martin

yes
9:41pm

Anchi

well, this will be a bad news that I got today, but the good news is you have clothing line x), even it's hard to deal
9:43pm

Martin

don't worry about it x
9:44pm

Anchi

well if you say so, but how with the paddingtons?
9:45pm

Martin

long story...
9:47pm

Anchi

yeah I know, I'm sorry if my question bother you today --.
9:49pm

Martin

it okay darling!
9:50pm

Anchi

thanz x))
so martin, how with your clothing business?
9:51pm

Martin

very good thankyou
9:53pm

Anchi

great!
9:53pm

Martin

yeah!
9:54pm

Anchi

it's cold here, and it's raining --
9:58pm

Anchi

how there? it's morning. evening, or afternoon xD
9:58pm

Martin

afternoon

14:50
10:00pm

Anchi

hoo, it's nigh in here, and it's 10.00 PM

I mean night
10:04pm

Anchi

what are you doing now? ( I'm sorry to keep asking. but I'm bored ) xD
10:04pm

Martin

just finishing work for the day, then gym for me
10:05pm

Anchi

good luck with all you work and gym? you go to gym?
10:06pm

Martin

yep

got to go now, nice talking to you! x
10:07pm

Anchi

me too x))

good luck with you gym 8Db

the end
(sorry if hard to read)

So the bad news is he really quit from the paddingtons, the good news is he make a vintage cloth store, surprise me a bit, but the cloth is cute, and they sold other stuff too. well like he said "
don't worry about it x " , so I don't worry about it, it's still sad for me but I'm sure the paddingtons will be fine and whatever the decision their make, I'm sure I will deal with it ( amin! lol ).

here if you want to look his clothing design ( see it! )
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Non-Stop-Vintage

and other bad news is I will not online for one week, because I have a "school trip" xPP
pray for me I will be fine, cause it's rain season, and very dangerous to go a trip use a bus.
okay that's it for today.
have a great days everyone !

sound I play : Feist - inside and out

No comments:

Post a Comment