Monday, April 19, 2010

" I see you shine in your own way, go on , go on, go on "



tfs

agy just make a new hair do which is skin head, do you like it? me?
are you kidding? I'm not adore it but I'm love it! I'm sure this is not the first time she do skin head cause I remember she was skin head too when she was a teenager. But she still rocking that look with pink dress ( is that pink or cream ? ), ankle boot with blue tie, sunglasses and some rock accessories, I just think she look fresh and amazing, well is agy , is not gonna be agy if she not make a everybody surprise :D

3 comments:

  1. I like this look on her! Skin head is so good on girls with the attitude to pull it off.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lauren : happy to see not only me who love her new look <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O

    I wouldn't personally ever go for the skinhead look so I love Agyness Deyn even more for doing it, and she's got the punk attitude to pull it off flawlessly.

    It suits her more than the black, bob hair cut she had.

    ReplyDelete

seethepast