Thursday, October 15, 2009

Burberry porsum 2010 collection


models with the awesome designer christoper bailey <3

some detail picture of the collection


the coat


very high heels shoe


the bag ( in love with the big one <3>


belt it up!

pic from : tfs

so that's some picture that I found , show it the detail of the collection.
personally I love Burberry and I love christoper bailey
he just such amazing person to me


* great work! *

and for the cloth, with no doubt I said that's really amazing collection
I never been dislike the collection from Burberry
I love his always use a simple color and mixing something that simple
with a really good details on the cloth
and for the coat, he know what the type of the coat that I really want
simple but comfortable and very british
I WILL buy the coat if I have enough money!

I will post the whole look of the runaway later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment