Thursday, March 19, 2009

Put all rumors to bed

I make a twitter, I have hell no idea what is that, someone asked
to make that, first time I answer " mmm no, I can't make that",
but she asks me again, so I did. So if anyone have twitter, feel free to tell me, probably I would follow yours.

I just read a blog post from foals, and I got a news that Jack is ill, well they post that on 14 march, it's already 19 march,
I hope he already better. Got another news from yannis, he wrote that he smoking pot, that's new to me, but he wrote like this
" anyway i decided to stop smoking pot for a bit and now feel alot like this ", he post some crazy picture that described he felling, the picture it's really weird. Well I just hope he actually STOP SMOKING POT.

I got one day left to finish my test,after that I have to search a present for my dad birthday and my cousin too,
I don't have any idea what I want to buy,but I think about something
later.

Just think how many money it will cost for this, it's make ill, I don't have a lot of money, so just for a buy some present it's already make me ill, I know it's stupid, but I do.



what I hear right now ? > one to my left - Dirty Pretty Things






No comments:

Post a Comment