Tuesday, March 10, 2009

still it's good to be in love with someone, but you don't have to be with no one

I'm alone right now, no one at house , just me and my computer, and it's raining now. I listen to Dirty Pretty Things - 9 lives, is it really we have 9 live?.
I have a lots of assignment to do, it's really annoying me, I make one right now, but end up I write on this blog. And I will have a test next week,so I won't update for one week, I have to study.
it's almost pete doherty birthday \o/, I really wish I could give him something, but it's just a dream now. My birthday was at the same month, march. he 12 march and I 28 march, he turn into 30 and I turn into 16, wahahahahahaha lol.
I'm still really young, but my face not!.
look like pete still busy with his solo gig, and also with his member band, even adam still busy with his own band, I don't know what it's gonna be when pete birthday day come, probably he will celebrated with he fans and of course babyshambles, but anyway it's up to pete, whatever he like to do, I just came along with that.

what I hear right now? > Dirty pretty things - Truth Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment